A Growing and Influential Market
The U.S. Hispanic population continues to grow steadily, as does their influence. To tap into this burgeoning market segment, it’s important to gain a deeper understanding of their opinions, attitudes, and behaviors. Because U.S. Hispanics are a heterogeneous population, this can be challenging. Wide disparities in language usage, country-dependent cultural considerations and different levels of acculturation mean that there is no “one size fits all” approach.
- 2015 Census counted 55.5 million Hispanics in the United States
- 17.3% of the total U.S. population is Hispanic
- 1 in every 4 mothers will be Hispanic
- 25% of children ages 17 and younger are Hispanic
- Since 2000, Hispanics account for 60% of the U.S. population growth
The current U.S. Hispanic population will represent a purchasing power of $2 trillion by 2020. Understanding U.S. Hispanic lifestyles and spending habits can fine-tune marketing and product strategies to more effectively reach this key market.
OPINION COLECTIVA Hispanic Panel – Overview
Our Opinion Colectiva panel is one of the leading providers of Hispanic and Latino research in the U.S. Opinión Colectiva has grown rapidly to include the opinions of over 100,000 primarily unacculturated Hispanic and Latino across the country. With the combined strength of its managing partners, original pioneers of the FIRST ethnic panel ever created in North America, Opinión Colectiva is on track to surpass 150,000 members within three years its launch.
Addison Research has the unique advantage of combining its Opinión Colectiva panel with on- site F2F ethnic interviewing at virtually the same cost to clients. With our long-term relationships with ethnic grocery stores and community centers, we can keep our costs down and use F2F methodology to aid in our panel building. This resource allows us to complete a much higher percentage of ethnic research without the assistance of suppliers.
Opinión Colectiva Proprietary Hispanic Panel: Simplifies Recruiting the Hard-to-Reach Hispanic Market
Our expertise in Hispanic recruiting and respondent profiling means richer data and segmentation
of markets. We provide acculturated, bilingual/ bicultural, and unacculturated populations.
- Recruiting from various media channels and partnerships to ensure large representative samples
- Profiling of all acculturation levels using language spoken in the household
- Highest quality sample achieved through rigorous validation methods
- Enticing rewards and incentive options for panelists
Results Driven Data Collection Company
An innovator in ethnic market research, Addison Research has over a decade of online panel building and sample framing expertise.
- Leaders in providing highly quality Hispanic and Latino respondents
- Over 100,000 members since its launch
- Clients include top Market Research Agencies,
Government, Non-Profits, etc.
- 1,000 unique website visitors daily
- Double opt-in, digital finger-printing, and geo-IP
Validation of panelists